PASSEIO DO INFERNO
From Praia dos Pescadores to Boca do Inferno, this tour takes us on a journey through time where we can feel the connection between Cascais and the sea, and between our present and our past.
From the Bay of Cascais, around 10am, the shape of the coast takes us to the Casa de Santa Maria and to the Santa Marta Lighthouse.
We then enter the challenging open sea before reaching the rugged escarpment that embraces the waves on stormy days.
Our next point is the natural cave made by the sea, known as Boca do Inferno. From there we set out towards Estoril and along the coast we return to Cascais.
Single price 25€
Limited to 100 participants
Only experienced participants are accepted.
Minimum age 16 years old, experienced and accompanied by an adult.
Life vest and Isothermal Wetsuit are mandatory (can be rented on site – information as follows).
- Bib, insurance, participant medal, final prize draw
- Hydration pack including water, bar, banana, apple
- Nutrition for recovery at the end of the race
Registration for SUP “baptism” class
- only for applications submitted before previous Thursday
- offer limited to 15 registrations – 1h class starting at 12:30 on Saturday
- contact: email@example.com
Equipment for rent
- SUP board +Life Vest + Isothermal Wetsuit (25€)
- At the Expo tent located in Baía de Cascais, Praia dos Pescadores
*Equipment limited to available stock.
Friday, September 4 - 04:00pm to 06:00pm Tour officeAccreditation, last minute changes and registrations
(tour office at Baía de Cascais, right in front of Praia da Ribeira)
Saturday September 5 - 08:00am to 10:00amTour officeAccreditation at the tour office
(last minute changes or registrations are not allowed on the tour day)
08:00am to 09:00amFree swimming training
09:45amSUP - Passeio do InfernoTour briefing
10:00am to 12:00pmStart SUP - Passeio do Inferno
02:00pm tp 03:00pmSUP baptism classes