WHEN AND WHERE?
The event IRONMAN & IRONMAN 70.3 Portugal - Cascais will take place on the 23rd and 24th October 2021 in Cascais.
WORK DAYS - Depending on the function, from Tuesday to Sunday.
TRAINING - On a date to be defined.
WHAT ARE THE FUNCTIONS?
- Registration area set up and kits preparation.
- Athletes registration.
- Document validation.
- Delivery of the participation kit.
- Support in simple assemblies and preparation of race areas.
DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL
- Provide information about the race to athletes, public, staff and volunteers.
- Lost and found.
- Delivery of medals, finisher t-shirt, drinks and food.
- Support in the transition and recovery zone.
VOLUNTARY PRODUCTION AND SUPPORT
- Support and information for participants in the swimming, cycling and running courses.
- Race supplie areas.
VOLUNTARY VIDEO COVERAGE
- Support to the Coordination of Volunteers in check in and out, management of meals / snacks, coverage of possible failures in other areas.
VOLUNTARIATE PHOTO COVERAGE
- Video coverage of volunteering at the event (filming and editing). NOTE: Need to bring your own material will be required.
- Photographic coverage of volunteering at the event. NOTE: Need to bring your own material will be required.
Anyway, and as always, we will be available to assist in what is necessary to make this event a great success.
WHAT WILL BE OFFERED TO THE VOLUNTEERS?
Volunteers will receive:
- 1 t-shirt IRONMAN Team Portugal
- cap and bag of the event
- lunch box
- compulsory insurance
- certificate of participation
And, of course, lots of fun!
DO I HAVE ACCOMMODATION?
Sorry, this is not possible. Given the nature of the event there is no possibility of ensuring accommodation.
DO I HAVE TRANSPORTATION?
To be confirmed.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Be 15 years or older.
- Perform a small training, at the venue of the event.
- To respect the indications of the resTeam Leaders, to fulfill their functions and to have fun.
- Authorize the capture of images in photography and video, and their subsequent dissemination as a report of the volunteer project and promotion of the following events.
- Participation in this project depends on acceptance and compliance with these conditions (including fun!).